Tuesday 14 June 2011

Sometimes fantasy is better than reality

Exactly two months ago, I helped out Celine, a friend, for her final project for school. She has been studying graphic design and chose advertising as her final year. Love her choice and loved to help of course! She first asked me to style her models but then she said who the photographer, which I knew already, would be and suddenly I was a model as well! I could style my own outfit and I gave a few tips on the other ones. And then the day came where we all went to Sint-Lukas, the famous art school in Brussels, to shoot. Celine's first idea included the - not so yummy for my taste - Carpe Diem drinks. We would each have a different flavor, depending on our mood. This all changed into the famous game 'The Sims'. In this ad it's all about fantasy and reality. I'm the student who's fed up with studying - haha, I really am at the moment - and wants to go on holiday, which is my fantasy. Ken and Tiffany represent the reality of a couple, which is constantly fighting. But you can see their fantasy on the door behind them! We had a blast shooting their pictures and mine of course ^^


You can see the result, shot by Kaat Vandenbroeck, below. The making of pictures were shot by Jana Keppens. Also a big thanks to our darling Lori Verbeckt for our make-up and being so adorable! I thank Celine for letting me help her and I hope I was a great help for her too ;)


And here's the result:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger