Monday 6 June 2011

ELLE . BE Party


The weekend's over and my exam period has kind of officially begun. Tomorrow I have my first exam: psychology. I wonder what I'm doing here, making a blog post ?! Okay, we'll do this quickly... So, last saturday I attended the ELLE.BE Party, which was held in Hotel Bloom in Brussels. It was actually the afterparty of the La Cambre fashion shows and although I didn't attend those, I couldn't miss out on the party. So I took my sister and a friend with me to the design hotel for une acte de présence. Not only did I see a lot of models, I also saw beautiful Kim and Kim, Gilles, Tom, Paulien and her gorgeous friend Stéphanie! We had fun while shooting these pictures and I wish I could have stayed longer but duty calls... Wish me luck!

I was wearing an American Apparel shirt (sister's) with black leather shorts by  Zara (sister's), Topshop Pippin ankle boots, La Fille d'O bra, MBMJ wishbone necklace, Triwa watch and Topshop alligator ring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger