Wednesday 29 June 2011

In love with the pants


Hiiiii there! Another very quick post to let you all know that I passed my exams and I don't have to redo do any of them in August! Yay for me ^^ Now, those of you who have me as a friend on Facebook might have gotten sick of this picture already. It was taken about 2 months ago because I needed a picture for my school blog to put next to my editorial about John Galliano. I had taken some more pics so I thought I'd share them with you, together with the exciting news!

Now, let's enjoy the sun and the parties for about 3 months, starting with tonight: the F21 party!

I'm wearing harem pants by Stills, white tee by H&M and red heels by Steve Madden!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger