Tuesday 28 June 2011

Antwerp fashion show: the people

Hey there! I know, I know... It's been a few days since my last post. Can you please forgive me for having to work and enjoying the one and only day of sun ^^ ? Here's another post about the fashion show I attented like two weeks ago in Antwerp. You have no idea how many pictures I still have to show you guys. I've actually got to shower and then hurry up to the boyfriend to wake him up - we're going shopping for him, yaaay! So here's a quickie: the people at the party! I'm was quite thrilled... You'll understand why ^^


1. Models dancing at the end of the show
2. Sarah, the lovely L'Oréal intern, fellow blogger and a new friend ^^
3. Tuan taking pictures of a fashionable German couple
4. The German couple
5. Me with Diane Pernet - oh yes, baby!
6. Sarah, Tuan and I and the one and only Walter Van Beirendonck!
7. Our lovely blogging team - we should meet up again, in Germany perhaps?

xxxo

A



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger