Tuesday 16 August 2011

Don'ts like a dude

Problema número uno - don't mind my Spanish vocabulary, I just booked a flight to Barcelona baby! - is that boys don't know how to mix & match... AT ALL! Okay just kidding, some boys do. But this combination just hurts my eyes... Why would you ever consider of wearing two garments like the ones above... together!?!? You just don't. Let us, girls,  do the mix & matching or combine a printed t-shirt with plain colored pants/shorts.

Yes, I'm begging you... Don't ever buy shoes like these. I don't care if they're Lacoste, Diesel, Hugo Boss or Alexander McQueen for Puma... Just don't consider buying them. No, even better: don't even look at them! Because when I see a guy walking around in these kind of shoes, I'm really this close - makes a gesture with her fingers - to throwing up. Okay, I'm a bit exaggerating here, but please tell me you hate men in these shoes as well?

I don't know why, but I couldn't get any more inspiration for this post. But I think you get the picture? I absolutely hate it when you guys mix everything together when, clearly, they're not meant to be worn together. I just wanted this post to be a bit funny, because the people who live near Brussels will immediately see the type of person that I had in mind when making this post. Goodnight!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger