Saturday 20 August 2011

Te quiero ahora


1. Modcloth Sommelier Sophistication Satchel - I discovered it together with Modcloth itself. I had heard of the webshop before but never went to take a look. What do you know... I'm in love with the bag! It's currently out of stock, but I'll be immediately contacted and I think you can guess what my next purchase will be?

2. Jeffrey Campbell Rosie Cutout Combat boot - It doesn't always have to be a pair of JC Lita's. No, just give me these - not so simple - combat boots and I'd be really happy!

3. Nike Dunks High AC Vintage - My friend's sister posted a picture of these Nikes and I fell in love. I don't usually wear sneakers but for these babies, I'm willing to make an exception! I love the vintage feel and the colors, just perrrrfect.

4. Zara Soft Shopper - Saw this one hanging in Zara and hoped for a second that it belonged to the sales items, but no, it didn't. Did it stop me from loving it and wanting it every second of the day? Uhm... Nope :$ I might wait until Barcelona to buy it but I know myself... I'll keep you posted of course ^^

For those of you who follow me on Twitter, 3 days ago I tweeted and retweeted a lot of things involving Pukkelpop. For those of you who haven't heard: one of the biggest music festivals in Kiewit, Belgium, got struck by horror. Mother nature wasn't feeling all peaceful and decided to join the people... Five people got killed due to the horrible weather and a lot of people got injured. Twitter was suddenly the 911 of the internet and that's why I was doing what I could to help people find their loves ones back. My heart still goes out to all those who lost someone and to those who had to witness everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger