Tuesday 24 May 2011

London buys


These pictures tell a story... the story of how it all began. What began?! The love for the Pippin ankle boots, of course. Topshop was finally in the Belgian concept stores and I went for a quick look. There I was... amazed by all the Topshop clothes, shoes and accessories. But one pair got stuck in my mind like the first time I saw my current boyfriend (Love you babe ^^). I wanted them. I needed them. I was going to buy them. Oh no, wait a second. They were too expensive and there I was... my fairytale fell into severel pieces. Luckily for me, I got to go to London with my sister and some of her friends. I knew I would be reunited with my beauties at one moment. I had looked up in which stores they were still in stock. And yesssssss, the Topshop store in Oxford Street still had my babies. I walked in, almost fainted, took the escalator to -2 (shoe paradise in Topshop language) and hunted those ankle boots down! But no luck? I couldn't find them anywhere. I almost gave up hope but then I thought it never hurt to ask. My words: 'I'm looking for the Pippin Ankle Boots!' The sales girl: 'In grey?' Me: 'Uhm... yeah okay' (I wanted them in black!). Five minutes later she came back with a pair of size 37 in BLACK! Yay for me!  

Conclusion? I wanted them, I needed them, I was going to buy them!


You guys knew I wanted loafers, right? I actually found these Aldo loafers by coincidence. They were in sale and I couldn't resist. Love them? Of course you do! The MBMJ necklace was only £5 and I couldn't resist either, hihi! And oh yes... the ring! I couldn't leave it behind, now could I? It was the only one left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger