Saturday 28 May 2011

Preparations

Sports bra by Jeremy Scott for Adidas, Top by Stella McCartney for Adidas, Nike Free Run+ running shoes, Polyester shorts by Stella McCartney for Adidas, Star Ear Bud by Marc by Marc Jacobs
For those of you who follow my Belgian blogger friends may already know what we are up to this sunday. Tiany and the whole Belmodo.tv team asked us to join them in Hasselt for the Stiletto Run! There's the big run for every single on of you girls out there, but for us bloggers, they've organised a smaller one. We will be running in a group of about 7 fashionable bloggers, all eager to win! You'll probably ask yourself: Who's participating? Well... I will be running together with Kim, Krizia, Kim, Farah & Hanan and Kim!

A year ago, I started with Start to Run, a kind of podcast with music and the voice of Evy Gruyaert giving you more motivation to just keep on running. I finished the whole podcast (27 lessons) and then I started with Keep Running, which takes everything just a bit further. As the days became shorter, I didn't have the courage to go running anymore so I stopped... But good news, I started again and I feel better again! These two outfits are more fashionable than they are sporty, but who cares? I want to take fashion with me, everywhere I go! This sunday will by slightly different. I have to wear stilettos in stead of real running shoes! Keep your fingers crossed for me (so that I win and don't fall down, haha).

Striped tank top by Stella McCartney for Adidas, Nike rebel women's sports bra, Nike free TR fit training shoe, Soft denim dolphin shorts, Marc by Marc Jacobs headphones

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger