Sunday 15 May 2011

Murielle, Jeremy and Karl

It was Friday the 13th and I honestly thought something would happen to me. Why? Because luck isn't always on my side and my birthday is on a 13th every year (no idea what that has to do with it, but oh well...). This time was different! Maybe because I had my lucky charm a.k.a. my classmate and good friend Marijke with me? Yep, I'm sure that did the trick! Because a day with her never seems to go wrong. Anyways, we went to Gent with one goal: steal away all the beautiful things at La Fille d'O! And we kind of did. I bought this beautiful 'Satine Noire' bra and Marijke bought the most awesome Unicorn boots and something sexy which will remain secret on this blog ^-^ Afterwards we went for some more shopping. You guys might not know it, but Marijke is an expert at sales shopping... she did her job and look what she found for me! A hugeeeee Jeremy Scott for Adidas shirt and an awesome Karl Lagerfeld tee. Both are for guys, but what do I care? I have an excellent idea to shoot an outfit post with the Adidas shirt. I hope I can call up my 'photographer' and schedule, haha. See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger