Tuesday 3 May 2011

Autumn / Winter favorites

With a pretty COS shirt
Wildfox Couture! aaaahhhhh I want :(

Hey you! Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days/weeks/... but I've been extremely busy with school! Interviews, french exercices, english movies... all on my to do list recently. I've been a bit fed up with it and I look forward to this summer. But hey, don't we all? Well I thought I'd share some more pictures from the Antwerp press days.

Annelies Timmermans, seen here
Essentiel
Jil Sander and they might be next on my list haha
River Island and a pretty good alternative for the Kipling by Stylescrapbook
Beautiful swatch
Hugo Boss
Guess what?
Karin Nuñez De Fleurquin
Twin-set
Me and Kim all lovy dovy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger