Monday 30 May 2011

Stiletto Run - Hasselt


(picture by Gilles)
(picture by Gilles)

It's over, the moment we've all been waiting for: the one and only Stiletto Run in Hasselt! I might have started a bit crazy and surprised (we made a pact to start slow :p) but I managed to pass Krizia and Farah and get to the finish line as the 3rd blogger! I think I did pretty well. My feet were burning afterwards and my lungs were quite exhausted too. But oh well, I had a blast with my fellow bloggers/friends! Hanan won the competition and Kim finished second. Kim from Brunette Blogging on the other hand managed to finish in style. No, she didn't fall, she just walked after a few meters! Haha, how I love every single one of them <3

From left to right: Farah, Kim, Krizia, Kim, Me and Hanan (picture by Gilles)
Oh my lovely Kim <3
"Stretching is a must girls!' (picture by Gilles)
'Keep going! Good work, Kim!' (picture by Gilles)
Getting interviewed by Angelique from Belmodo.tv (picture by Gilles)
Off we go! (picture by Gilles)
A small stop-motion film of our running skills hahaha :D

There was also the big Stiletto Run in which everyone could participate. I couldn't leave them out of this post, now could I? The one holding the big cheque worth €1500 is the number one winner of the big run! Second came the one with the €250 cheque (sorry, I don't know their names). There was also the Belmodo.tv price for Best Dressed and the lady with the Carrie - Galliano like dress deserved it of course. She'd put a lot of effort in it and I have to admit that's it quite smart! She went home with a cheque for a bag by Michaël Verheyden worth €500. And let's not forget Hanan, who won a price offered by New Look: free shoes for one year



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger