Tuesday 9 August 2011

The first ones



About a week ago, I made a new friend. No, I'm not talking about the kind you don't know at all but saw once a.k.a. a Facebook friend... No, I'm talking about the kind that helps you with a few important things in life: blogging, keeping in touch with (fake) friends, answering emails, taking webcam pictures and so on... Yes, I befriended a little thing called the Macbook Pro! Here are some of the pictures I took with Photo Booth = best invention everrrrr! About 15 minutes ago I tweeted I was going to do something in a post that a normal fashion blogger wouldn't do... The thing is that all those (pretty) bloggers out there show us the beautiful side of lifepretty clothes, a doll face including a layer of make-up, a topmodel pose... You get the picture, right? Well, I thought I'd show you the funny side of life: being silly behind the webcam! We're only human, aren't we?

P.S. Of course I'm not only showing you my ugly/funny side and YES I finally bought the Pistol Boots lookalikes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger