Monday 16 August 2010

Pura López

Hey you !

Last week, my cousin and I went shopping in Brussels and I bought an amazing pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs heels, which I'll show you in the next post! But I also discovered an amazing brand called "Pura López"...
It were the wedged boots (picture above) that caught my eye. Pure. That's how I would discribe my love for these shoes. I'd never heard of the brand before (what a shame) but now I want a pair of my own, for sure! The brand is named after the designer herself. It is said that she's raised with shoes and if I look at the designs, I can definetely see how that's true. 

The shoes may have an odd shape but they're classy, chic, tough but feminine at the same time. I would like the shoes you'll see below. But I have to let you admire the most beautiful ads first!

Pictures: courtesy of www.puralopez.com and edited with Photoshop CS4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger