Thursday 9 June 2011

i (am an expensive) Phone 4

A totally different post, but one of great importance to me. Some of you may know I have - correction: had - an iPhone 3G. Yes, had... Because as of Sunday it isn't in my possesion anymore. It hasn't been stolen, it didn't fall down (again), it just wouldn't turn on... The boyfriend fixed it, but now I can't call nor text because I need a new update which hasn't come out yet. Okay, let's save this technology sh*t for some other day! The thing is: I want a new phone and I can't live without an iPhone - how silly does that sound?!

 So here's the thing: I want an iPhone 4. A few days ago I was still convinced I'd never pay almost €700 for a damn phone. But I changed my mind. I have three plans: A. import one from the US, B. let my friend bring me one from Tenerife or C. buy it for full price in Belgium. I think plan A won't come true, so I'm kind of hoping my future baby will be cheaper in Tenerife. You're probably thinking that I'm really crazy right now to even consider buying it at full price...


But I have a really good reason guys and girls! Here it goes: I've been an iPhone user for about 3 years now and I've enjoyed every single moment with it. I didn't even have mobile internet and I could have fun with the thing. I know how to use it and I type as fast as Usain Bolt can run! My 3G was really old and I think the time has come to say goodbye to my precious. The camera was covered with spots, I couldn't turn it on sometimes, it got stuck a lot and I've actually had it with all the problems because of jailbreaking the poor thing. So I've come to terms that I need a new one. I see it as an investment: I'm gonna use it for several years, I'm gonna have mobile internet with which I can tweet a lot more + I can finally make beautiful (instagram) pictures again!!!

Yes, it's clear. I'm ready for an iPhone 4 and I will buy one. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger