Sunday 12 June 2011

High tea party

Hey you! I'm so sorry, but I'm running late on a lot of blog posts! I've got so many things to share with you guys. This post is an outfit of about 2 or 3 (?) weeks ago at the launch of Tiany's Kirilove collection for Vero Moda, which I've told you about here. As you may have seen on the pictures, there were a lot of cupcakes and other delicious stuff that you'd normally eat with a tea in hand. Yes, you guessed it right, it was a high tea party. So I thought I'd dress 'up' and I did: I wore a vintage skirt from my aunt with an FCUK top. My Pippin boots got to go out for the first time and of course the Belgian weather wasn't all that great so I had to put on something more: a short jeans jacket!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger