Thursday 11 November 2010

Welcome Days at Oona: showroom 2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nothing more to say, I loved everything in every showroom. But in the second one, the Hello Kitty and Star Wars head phones definitely caught my eye. I don't remember the brand, but their motto was: 'Turn brands into sound'. Kind of smart, don't you think? I sure like the concept! The shoes are Avance, if I'm not mistaking. They're futuristic but they have something that also caught my eye, not sure what it is though. The jewelry is by Atelier 11, a Belgian brand with  prettiest pieces ever! And could I leave Oona without taking a picture of the famous Louboutin for Piper-Heidsieck glass slipper? No, I couldn't... so here you go boys and girls! Thanks to Marie from Oona and her collegues for having me!
Er valt niets meer te zeggen, ik hield van alles in elke showroom. Maar in de tweede werd ik aangetrokken door de hoofdtelefoons van Hello Kitty en Star Wars. Ik kan me de naam van het merk niet meer herinneren, maar hun motto was wel: 'Turn brands into sound'. Best wel slim, vind je niet? Ik hou wel van het concept! De schoenen zijn van Avance, als ik me niet vergis. Ze zijn futuristisch maar hebben wel iets dat mij heeft aangetrokken, maar wat precies? De juwelen zijn van Atelier 11, een Belgisch merk met de mooiste stukken ooit! En kon ik Oona verlaten zonder een foto te nemen van het bekende glazen muiltje van Louboutin voor Piper-Heidsieck? Neen, dat kon ik niet... dus alsjeblief jongens en meisjes! Nog even Marie en haar collega's van Oona bedanken om mij te ontvangen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger