Wednesday 3 November 2010

Halloween

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okay, so this was my Mad Hatter costume on Halloween! I bought the blazer at a vintage shop (Oxfam) in Brussels, the pants, the shoes and the vest are my sister's and the shirt is from my dad but I cut the sleeves off :p I was quite happy about the clothes! I made the arsenal of thread and the fingerless gloves by myself! The make-up was done by my friend's grandmother, which did a GREAT job! Thanks so much ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My friends: Cara, Tessa and Charlotte

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My boyfriend, who was also a Tim Burton character: Jack Skellington from Nightmare before Christmas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger