Sunday 3 July 2011

Project Blogway


There's something new in Belgian blogger town: Project Blogway. Manon from Iloveaffreux decided to start something new, so she did et voilà. Every week there is a new challenge with a new fashion theme. Participating bloggers have to make an outfit based on that theme and they can collect votes to stay in the competition. I thought I'd join in on the Rock Chick challenge and so I did... Here are some pictures of my entry and much much more ^^ Sorry for the picture overload, but I'm quite proud of how they turned out, because I made them with the self timer (without a remote!). You can vote for me until wednesday in the left sidebar here!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger