Wednesday 27 July 2011

76 Mahogany


Just a few detail shots of an outfit I didn't end up wearing to a pool party after all - due to hot weather. I do love it because it's so simple and comfy - my trademarks, haha - and very versatile. You can wear it to go to a friend's house, go shopping, grab lunch and so on! Anyhow... the title refers to the - back then - color of my hair. Why back then and not now? Well, you tell me! The first week after dying my hair, the color remains intact and the way I want it: as red/purple as it can be. But afterwards it just fades... People tell me it still looks a bit reddish, but sorry guys, I really don't see it! I'm back to the orangy/brown hair :/ The only solution I can come up with is dying it over and over again, which will cost me a fortune! But oh well, you got to spend money if you want to look good...

I'm wearing an H&M short, Silence+Noise blouse, Vintage shoes that I received from my cousin, Primark bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger