Monday 18 July 2011

I met Frank at AIFW


Saturday was one busy day for me! I got up at 9 and decided whether I'd actually go to Amsterdam to see only one show at Fashion Week. My tweet got a few reactions that were telling me to hurry my ass over to Amsterdam. I didn't regret it one bit. The only sad part of the whole day was that I had to eat a pizza all by myself before leaving back to Belgium. Anyways, I arrived in Amsterdam at about one o'clock, did a quick tour around the shops - Monki was my goal - and hurried back to the central station to catch the bus to Westergasfabriek a.k.a. the place to be! After a billion of raindrops that had fallen on my head and clothes and shoes and ... do you get the picture? - I finally arrived where I needed to be. The show I was attending was quite a surprise for everyone... I sat front row with a goodie bag waiting there for me ^^ The show started and halfway through, I was thinking: 'Huh, this collection is so wearable and not the FW style I expected? There's something up!' Well, there actually was. The inexpensive brand Zeeman pulled a stunt on all of us. Its vision is quite clear: 'Looking good doesn't have to be expensive'. Some of the pieces weren't really my thing, but I loved the big dresses! Also loved the popping colors in the accessories the models were sporting! It was a quick show, but I don't regret it a bit. I hope I can attend AIFW again next time.

Big thanks to COZ Related Marketing for inviting me!

All pictures taken by me for The Fashion Folio


You can see me at around 2:05 with my new Monki hat ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger