Sunday 3 April 2011

Fashion Against AIDS


Everyone who shops at H&M might come by a certain collection once a year: the Fashion Against Aids collection in collaboration with Designers Against Aids. Last year they had the festival collection, which was quite pretty. Too bad I couldn't get my hands on a piece, but this year's going to be different.


The collection consists of pastel colors with some bright popping touches like orange. All the garments looked very comfortable and yet very wearable. At first, it didn't cross my mind that this was a unisex collection (very stupid of me) but now that I've taken a closer look and read the press release more carefully I get the picture!

Ninette Murk, founder and creative director, DAA

Here are some of the items I'd like to buy when the collection launches worldwide on april 26th:

€129

€39.95
€24.95

€9.95
€9.95

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger