Friday 8 April 2011

Do it like a dude

As of today, there will be something new on The Fashion Folio. I used to make a top 3 of blog posts every first tuesday of the month... That will change to every first friday and the second friday of the month, there will be this particular segment: 'Do it like a dude'. It will be all about the boys: from outfits, to products... and so on! I thought it was nice to give the boys a little more attention ^^
1. Zara Derby Boat Shoe, €49.95
2. Topman Leon Boat Shoe, £28
3. Vans Canvas Zapato Del Barco, €46
4. Converse Black Flag Boat Shoe, €40
I must admit I have a thing for these boat shoes. They look so comfortable, but yet a bit classy with the laces. My boyfriend should really buy and wear these, but I'm afraid he won't like them. I hope you guys (and girls) do! Anyways..
 this was kind of a quick post, because I have to hurry to go to Breda, where I will get my iphone fixed! Next time, a bigger post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger