Wednesday 20 October 2010

H&M Style Guide

 I
 
 
 
I've always like H&M websites... full of interactive stuff that you can do! Take the 'Fashion studio' for example, something I always loved doing! But their style guide isn't that bad either! 

I love each and every look but as usual... I've got a few favourites! The one I first laid eyes on was the Navajo Princess look. Omg those pants and that sweater! Can't wait to buy them! The outfit's colors, its details, its comfyness amaze me and is has the look of autumn 2010! The second outfit I like is Animal Magic. I just like the jumper with the squirrel on it! And as for the third outfit I like... 'Autumn Angel', because of its simplicity and just all time Autumn colors!

If you want to see the pictures up close, go to the H&M website, there's also one for Guys!

Follow me on Facebook & Bloglovin'


P.S. I print screened the pictures and cut them out, not my best job ever, I know :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger