Sunday 9 January 2011

Looking forward

Tomorrow is my first exam in college: photography and art trends/styles. I think I know everything, so just hold your fingers crossed! In this time of the year, I study really hard but I always have things to look forward to for after this shitty, not fashionable at all period...

1. My 19th birthday: 13/02/2011


Fingers crossed for this event again. Last year it wasn't that pleasant: my stomach hurt at the party (had to leave early), their was nothing to do on the day itself and I had a car crash the day after. But that's not the end of the world! I have my whole life ahead of me and this year I just won't eat a lot of spaghetti before the party and I'll do fun stuff! That's for sure!

2. Make business cards
I've been planning to do this a long time. Everytime I go to an event, people ask me if I have one. Well, the answer will be 'yes, here you go!' soon! I've made a few designs with the bf already and I know how I want it to be: simple but pretty. Below is one of my favorite business cards, I really love the idea! 


3. Read books I bought 
I'm not really a book type of girl, except if they are related to anything fashion. I've bought several books in the Philippines which I've been planning to read for a while now... I guess I'll have to start doing so!


4. DIY-projects
As you can see above, I'm very interested in DIY fashion. I always wanted to do some of my own and I would so love to learn how to sew with a sewing machine. A few days ago, I discovered a blogger which makes a lot of DIY stuff... I was so obsessed by her imitation of the Burberry zipper jacket, that I'm going to try it myself! 


5. Have fun!
Going out for a drink with my friends or really party hard at a club. I've missed it so much! It has been a while, even before all the studying! Not only am I planning to have fun by being with friends, drinking and laughing, but also by meeting bloggers, going to events! Everything that involves my blog is just so much fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Fashion Folio News Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger